Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
IN 145 COUNTRIES
Cybersecurity Incidents Are Exploding.
So Are Cyber Jobs!
Build Your Career With the Most In-Demand Ethical Hacking Certification in the World, Certified Ethical Hacker
- The World’s Number 1 Ethical Hacking Certification
- A Structured Professional Course for Aspiring Cyber Professionals
- Work Anywhere With C|EH- It’s Globally Recognized
- Comprehensive Program to Master the 5 Phases of Ethical Hacking
- Hands-On Learning With CyberQTM
- Flexible Learning Options : Live, Online, or Hybrid
Discover Why C|EH is Trusted By Organizations Across The World!
For more than 15 years, EC-Council’s cybersecurity programs have empowered cybersecurity professionals around the world to exercise their training and expertise to combat cyberattacks. The Hall of Fame celebrates those individuals who have excelled, achieved, and fostered a spirit of leadership among their colleagues and peers within the cyber community.
Why People Love C|EH
Chief Expert Information Security Officer
Before I Started the C|EH Training, I had some knowledge about KaliLinux, BackTrack, Wireshark and other tools, but the C|EH gave me a more advanced training on these tools and more, like Armitage, Metasploit, Burp Suite, Namp, Zenmap, Nessus, and many more
The training material for C|EH was perfect! It had an abundance of knowledge and I was delighted to learn multiple practices to find and exploit vulnerabilities within a system
Security Associative Principal
Day 5 of certified ethical hacker training. Enlightened! What an awesome learning experience! Thanks, Accenture
Is This Course For Me?
We have helped over 250,000 people answer this question over the past 20 years and we are excited to help you with this big decision! Choosing the right credential can seem like a difficult task, here are some things you should consider:
The C|EH Exam is an ANSI 17024 exam which means it goes through extensive external validation to ensure the examination itself is fair for the knowledge and experience level of our certification challengers. With the recommendation of 2 years’ experience in IT Security or 0fficial training, candidates attempting the exam need to possess strong knowledge in computing systems, networks, and a variety of other IT topics. The examination itself uses Cut-Scores to determine pass/fail results and cut scores are carefully set by psychometricians who regularly evaluate test question performance and average pass/fail results throughout the life of the program. Reviews from our certification members with limited experience or background have rated our exam as difficult, while more seasoned IT and IT security professionals rate the exam as moderately challenging even after official training. You may review the exam domains and the exam blueprint here to learn more: https://cert.eccouncil.org/certified-ethical-hacker.html
1. Attend official training through our online learning provided by iClass, through an Authorized Training Center (ATC) located in 140+ countries around the world, or at a college or university that is also an official EC-Council Academia Partner. All candidates attending official training at an official EC-Council partner if deemed eligible to attend the training will have direct access to the examination which can be proctored at the training center, online using EC-Council’s remote proctoring service, or at over 4,500 VUE testing centers across the world.
2. Eligibility Application – If you possess the experience and don’t feel training is necessary in the domains of the exam, you may wish to skip the training and go straight to challenging the exam. If you do not attend official training, you will need to apply for exam eligibility here: https://cert.eccouncil.org/application-process-eligibility.html. After the application is processed and approved, EC-Council will work directly with you to determine the best delivery method for the exam, and you may then challenge the 4-hour certification exam as scheduled.
Masterclass provides student with a Live Online, Instructor led class schedule with set times where our award-winning instructors will guide you through the C|EH training module by module incorporating hands on lab time, breakout sessions for discussions and a live presentation of all course materials.
iLearn is EC-Councils On-Demand training option. We have hand selected the best instructors, flown them to our Albuquerque based studio and produced professional pre-recorded video lectures and lab walkthroughs that can be accessed through your iClass student account any time, 24x7x365.
(UK’s intelligence, security, and cyber agency) Approves EC-Council Training as meeting CYBOK requirements.