PR Web Summary: EC-Council Academia has signed a partnership with Groupe ESAIP in France. This partnership will see Groupe ESAIP include quality content provided by EC-Council into its curricula for IT students. The goal of EC-Council’s (www.eccouncil.org) Academia is to provide information security training to colleges and universities around the world, and to facilitate its incorporation into related degree and certificate programs.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM – EC-Council Academia, an education initiative to make information security courses readily available for colleges and universities around the world, recently a new partner in France, with Groupe ESAIP.
Under this partnership, Groupe ESAIP, a private state-recognized school and member of the worldwide Lasallian network, will incorporate EC-Council information security courses and hands-on labs for students pursuing the following two degrees:
1. Ingénieur en informatique et systèmes d’information (Diplôme habilité par la commission des titres d’ingénieurs)
2. Chef de projet international en informatique et réseau (Titre niveau I – équivaut master 2 – inscrit au RNCP)
“We are pleased to partner with EC-Council Academia to provide industry-recognized information security training courses to our IT students,” said Redouane Djelouah the Higher Education Director. “The course content are recognized to be one of the highest quality, and the certification opportunities will add a lot of value to our students, as they seek to distinguish themselves in the job market upon graduation. As EC-Council is recognized by the CLUSIF in France, we believe this training will greatly benefit students in their future employment and earnings prospects.”
As Redouane Djelouah noted, security issues are becoming tantamount for many companies, not just those in the IT field. And as widely reported, employment opportunities are rapidly increasing within this field.
“The objective of EC-Council Academia is to make information security training, both theoretical and hands-on labs, more widely available to students, professionals and organizations around the world,” said Jay Bavisi, president and co-founder of EC-Council. “We are excited by this new partnership with Groupe ESAIP in France, which will be a great benefit to the school and its students. We look forward to grow our partnerships with leading educational institutions globally.”
EC-Council Academia provides coursework and hands-on labs for colleges and universities in the following areas of IT and information security: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI), EC-Council Network Security Administrator (ENSA), EC-Council Certified Security Analyst/Licensed Penetration Tester (ECSA/LPT), EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer (ECSP), EC-Council Certified VoIP Professional, EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional, Security5, EC-Council Certified Incident Handler, EC-Council Certified Security Specialist, PM in IT Security, customer relationship management, and supply chain management.
EC-Council Academia provides students with six feature services:
• iLearn – An online platform where students can download everything they need to complete the course and achieve EC-Council certification. This includes courseware, lab exercises, teaching slides and DVD content. It is unlimited access on a 24/7 basis.
• iPrep – An exam assessment framework used to prepare students for the actual certification exams.
• iExam – Online examination portal so students don’t have to travel to test centers in order to get certified.
• iVideo – Computer-based training videos by EC-Council’s Master Trainers so students can better understand the coursework and labs they are taking.
• iLabs – Students can login to a virtualized remote machine to perform various hands-on activities, including malware testing.
• iClass – An instructor-led classroom environment that is entirely online. Students can interact with the instructors and other students in real-time.
For colleges and universities interested in becoming an EC-Council Academia partner, please go to https://eccouncil.wufoo.com/forms/registration-of-interest/.
ESAIP is a private state-recognised school, member of the worldwide Lasallian network, composed of different branches, under which the Engineering school, proposing 2 qualifications ESAIP Engineer, Computing and Networks and ESAIP Engineer, Industrial & Environmental Risk Management, Health & Safety; Sup’esaip – A course from Batchelor’s degree to a Master and a training center for professionals. Esaip group has a national and international network of laboratories and partner companies as well as French establishments and foreign universities. Esaip group has held the Europass label since 2007.
ABOUT EC-COUNCIL ACADEMIA:
EC-Council Academia is an innovative education initiative that delivers information and security skills to improve career and economic opportunities around the world. It is a comprehensive learning program. EC-Council Academia provides online courses, assessment exams, CBT videos and lab activities via iPrep, iVideo, iExam, iLearn and iLabs platform. The portal also prepares candidates for industry leading EC-Council certifications exams such as CEH, CHFI, ECSA/LPT. Website: www.academia.eccouncil.org