Whats New in C|HFI?CHFI v10 captures all the essentials of digital forensics analysis and evaluation required for the modern world — tested and approved by veterans and top practitioners in the cyber forensics industry. From identifying the footprints of a breach to collecting evidence for a prosecution, CHFI v10 handholds students through every step of the process with experiential learning. CHFI v10 is engineered by industry practitioners for professionals including those such as forensic analysts, cybercrime investigators, cyber defense forensic analyst, incident responders, information technology auditor, malware analyst, security consultant, chief security officers and aspirants alike.
CHFI Course Benefits
- Inclusion Of Critical Modules In Darkweb Forensic And IoT Forensics
- Significant Coverage Of Forensic Methodologies For Public Cloud Infrastructure, Including Amazon AWS And Microsoft Azure
- Massive Updates On All Modules In CHFI
- Inclusion Of Latest Forensic Tools Including Splunk, DNSQuerySniffer Etc
- Addition Of New Techniques Such As Defeating Anti-Forensic Technique, Windows ShellBags Including Analyzing LNK Files And Jump Lists
- Extensive Coverage Of Malware Forensics (Latest Malware Samples Such As Emotet And EternalBlue)
- Now More Than 50GB Of Crafted Evidence Files For Investigation Purposes
- More Than 50% Of New And Advanced Forensic Labs
- In-Depth Focus On Volatile And Non-Volatile Data Acquisition And Examination Process (RAM Forensics, Tor Forensics, Etc.
- Accepted And Trusted By Cybersecurity Practitioners Across Fortune 500 Globally.