Knowledge transfer and exchange has always been a challenge for organizations. Our intent for this exclusive and high-level event is distinctively clear - it is to create a platform to facilitate effective knowledge exchange, where the latest information security threats and land scape evolution are being discussed and debated.
The EC-Council CISO Executive Summit - Embark on a Journey to Develop the New Platform for Global IS Thought Leadership
Be on the forefront of a new global initiative where today’s world-class leaders in information security will gather to navigate through international waters. Join these leaders as they follow the wind of change that is sweeping through the IS community motivating today’s information guardians to develop a new way of thinking to ensure success in protecting their respective organizations.
- How should top IS professionals steer through the obstacles of managing information security in a global arena which crosses international borders?
- What is the best way to manage and implement a high performing information security program?
- How does an information guardian ensure that the security products coming out of international markets provide real solutions? Are they able to see beyond ‘fear-backed’ marketing strategies?
- Are chief IS officers ready to implement new emerging technologies and processes to optimize IS programming?
The goal of EC-Council’s Global CISO Forum is to create an open platform for top information security executives to discuss their successes, failures, obstacles, and challenges. The open conversation will lead to the creation of actionable items that can be discussed and applied to the organization. The CISO Executive Summit’s format creates the opportunity for:
- Knowledge sharing:
Share best practices and knowledge to overcome the challenges that our industry presents today so that you are prepared to defend tomorrow
Network with the industry’s leading security professionals and develop the support that will help you design, develop and manage the most effective information security strategy for your organization.
- Shaping the future:
- Share your knowledge and experience with your colleagues to develop a global Summit format with a focus on international IS issues
Due to the nature of the discussions that will take place, this will be a closed-door event open only to senior information security executives (C-levels, VPs, Senior Directors, etc.).
The EC-Council CISO Executive Summit 2011 took place from December 5-6th at the M Resort in Las Vegas, NV. Over 40 speakers from the private, public, and government sectors gathered to partake in 13 interactive panel-based discus- sions. This format allowed for networking, knowledge sharing, and continuous learning. Participants and attendees were able to engage in intimate discussions regarding the topics most relevant to high-level executives including man- aging insider threats, cloud compliancy, and structuring and managing an infosec workforce. Lasting relationship and business connections were made during the CISO Summit and at networking events. Continue reading for key take- aways, action items, and highlights from the summit.
Jeff Tutton, President of Global Security and Compliance at Intersec Worldwide, recently lead an interactive panel discussion centered on outsourcing and information security management at EC-Council’s Inaugural CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) Executive Summit in Las Vegas held from Dec 5-6th. Jeff Tutton was joined by Todd Bell, Executive IT Security Advisor, ConnectTech, LCC, Inno Eroraha, Founder & CEO, NetSecurity Corporation, Chris Oglesby, Senior VP, Knowledge Consulting Group, and Edward Ray, CISO, MMICMAN, LLC.
The panel discussion addressed the challenges of managing risk and monitoring the outsourcing company’s performance, while complying with recent industry changes such as SAS70 and PCI compliance.
Play the video located below to view the full interactive panel discussion:
EC-Council in the News
- June 12, 2013: EC-Council Warns of Cyber Plague at United States National Security Agency Colloquium http://www.prweb.com/releases/ECCouncil/JayBavisi/prweb10824784.htm
- Jun 7, 2013: Jay Bavisi, the President of EC-Council to Keynote the US National Security Agency's CNSS Colloquium 2013 http://www.prweb.com/releases/ECCouncil/CEH/prweb10812930.htm
- May 9, 2013: St. Louis CISO Summit, Presented by EC-Council, Worldwide Leader in Information Security, is Drawing the Industry’s Biggest Names http://www.prweb.com/releases/RichardRushing/ErickRudiak/prweb10716293.htm
- May 10, 2013: EC-Council, Creator of the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Announces the Second Annual 2013 Global CISO Forum, Taking Place in Atlanta, Georgia September 19 – 20,2013 http://www.prweb.com/releases/CEH/informationsecuritycareer/prweb10716229.htm
- April 26, 2013: Persistent Threats to IT Security Go Up While Training Budgets Go Down - One Certification Company’s Push to Combat Shrinking Budgets http://www.prweb.com/releases/CISO/pentesttraining/prweb10676115.htm
Should you have any queries pertaining to the event, or wish to discuss partnership opportunities,
Amber Williams firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and news updates, connect with us via Social Media or our Mailing List.
We look forward to hearing from you!