Enroll now to get details on Plans & Pricing
Ethical Hacking Fundamentals
Ethical Hacking Fundamentals (E|HF) is an entry-level security program covering the fundamental concepts of information security. It equips students with the skills required to identify the increasing information security threats which reflect on the security posture of the organization and implement general security controls.
This program gives a holistic overview of the key components of information security. It provides a solid fundamental knowledge required for a career in information security.
The E|HF is designed for those interested in learning the various fundamentals of information security.
Why E|HF Is Important
It facilitates your entry into the world of information security
It provides a professional understanding of the concepts of information security
It provides best practices to improve organizational security posture
It enhances your skills as a Security Specialist and increases your employability
The Critical Nature of Information Security
Information security refers to securing data and information systems from unauthorized access, unauthorized use, misuse, destruction, or alteration. The goal of information security is to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of digital information.
Information security is one of the required elements constituting the quality of information and information systems. Precaution to information security risks and taking adequate and sufficient information security measures are part of the good information processing practice required in particular by the data protection laws and more broadly, part of the good information management practice.
The Ethical Hacking Fundamentals course is designed for anyone looking to enhance their skills and build a career in information security and ethical hacking.
Learning Objectives of the E|HF Program
- Understanding the various key issues plaguing the information security
- Gain an understanding of the different stages of hacking cycle
- Master the fundamentals of ethical hacking and pen testing
- Learn the various types of information security threats and attacks
- Understand the various types of malware (Virus, Worms, Trojans)
- Understand the different types of attack techniques such as social engineering, password cracking, etc. and their countermeasures
- Understand the different types of cryptography ciphers, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography attacks, and cryptanalysis tools
- Understand the different types of web server and web application attacks, and countermeasures
- Gain an understanding of wireless network, wireless encryption, wireless threats, wireless hacking tools, and Wi-Fi security
- Master the fundamentals of IDS and IDS evasion techniques
- Master the fundamentals of firewall and honeypot, and different techniques for bypassing firewall
Suggested Course Duration2 Days | 16 hours total class time
Module 01: Information Security Fundamentals
Module 02: Hacking Cycle
Module 03: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 04: Addressing Threats
Module 05: Virus, Worms, Trojans
Module 06: Password Cracking
Module 07: Social Engineering
Module 08: Cryptography
Module 09: Web Servers and Web Applications
Module 10: Wireless Networks
Module 11: Intrusion Detection System
Module 12: Firewalls and Honeypots
Post the completion of attending the complete official course, candidates will receive their Certificate of Attendance.
View Our Cyber Range:
What You Can Expect:EHF Brochure