What Is New In This Version?
EDRP provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan. It also teaches professionals how to secure data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
- This version has a completely updated and redesigned curriculum which approaches the BC/DR domain covering the latest industry gaps, concepts, best practices, trends and technologies.
- EDRPv3 combines BC and DR into a single fluent approach which allows enterprises to gain a holistic view of their requirements.
- It provides focus to BC/DR in an IT environment, as compared to the previous version of EDRP which dealt with generic disaster recovery.
- A completely new set of labs are developed to enable attendees to gain critical experience and skills in BC/DR.
- The program is designed to provide much needed step-by-step guidance to attendees and then tests their knowledge through case studies.
- EDRPv3 addresses gaps in other BC/DR programs by providing helpful templates that are applied to BC/DR efforts in an enterprise.
- The courseware comes complete with reports and white papers sourced from some of the top practitioners of the BC/DR industry.
- Compliant to the United States National Initiative for Cyber Education
- Program framework and instructional approach is carefully architectured to follow a four-stage BCDR methodology, as practiced by the industry.