EC-Council Grievance Redressal Mechanism
At EC-Council, We strongly believe that customer service is an important constituent for sustained business growth and we want to ensure that our customers receive exemplary service across various touch points within our eco-system. We understand that prompt and efficient service is essential to retaining existing relationships and customer satisfaction is critical to us.
Customer complaints constitute an important voice of customer, and this Grievance Redressal Mechanism details complaint handling through a structured grievance redressal framework. Complaint redressal is supported by a review mechanism, to minimize the recurrence of similar issues in future. EC-Council Grievance Redressal follows the following principles:
- Customers are treated fairly at all times
- Complaints raised by customers are dealt with courtesy and in a timely manner
- Customers are informed of avenues to escalate their complaints within the organization, and their rights if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints
- Complaints are treated efficiently and fairly
- All EC-Council employees work in good faith and without prejudice, towards the interests of the customers
If Customers are happy with our services, we would love to hear from them. Similarly, customer feedback helps us strengthen things that we are doing well and at the same time improve on areas where we need to do better.
Timeline for a response
The complaint will be responded to within 10 business days from the date of complaint registration/submission