How C|ND v2 Will Build Your Career?More than 50% of the C|ND course contains hands-on labs dedicated to helping students learn practical skills in live ranges designed to cover domains such as Network Defense Management, Network Perimeter Protection, Endpoint Protection, Application and Data Protection, Enterprise Virtual, Cloud, and Wireless Network Protection, Incident Detection and Response and Threat Prediction which will provide network administrators real-world expertise that can be applied to current network security technologies and operations.
C|ND Course Benefits:
- A dedicated focus on IoT security
- Network virtualization practices for the remote workforce
- Enhanced Cloud Security & IoT and Operational Technology (OT) modules
- Introduction to threat intelligence
- In-depth Attack Surface Analysis
C|ND is an adaptive security strategy built on a 4-pronged approach — Protect, Detect, Respond, and Predict. This approach not only proves effective in responding to a network attack but stops them before they happen.
- Defense-In-Depth Security
- Properly Designed, Implemented and Enforced Security Policies
- Security Architectures
- Appropriate Configuration
- Right Selection of Security Controls