IN 150 COUNTRIES
CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS IN 150 COUNTRIES
Become a Certified Penetration Tester
- What is Penetration Testing?
- Types of Penetration Testing
- Penetration Testing Steps
- What Happens After a Penetration Test?
- Popular Penetration Testing Tools
- Benefits of Penetration Testing
- Responsibilities of a Penetration Tester
- Is Penetration Testing a Lucrative Career?
- Become an Industry-Ready Penetration Tester With C|PENT
- Insights From Successful C|PENT Students
- Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- What is Network Security?
- What is a computer network and its components?
- What are Network Threats?
- What are the Types of Network Security Attacks?
- What is Network Security Vulnerability?
- Network Protocols and its types
- What are the various network security techniques?
- How do you analyze network traffic?
- Requisites of a Network Security training program
- What is Digital Forensics?
- What are the steps involved in Digital Forensics?
- Who is a Digital Forensics Investigator?
- History of Digital Forensics
- What are the phases of Digital Forensics?
- What are the best Digital Forensics Tools?
- What are the job profiles in Digital Forensics?
- What are the challenges that a Computer Forensic Analyst faces?
- Requisites of a Digital Forensics training program
- What Is a Business Continuity Plan?
- What are the aspects of a Business Continuity Plan?
- What are the key components of a Business Continuity Plan?
- What is Disaster Recovery?
- Importance of a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Disaster Recovery Plan Vs Business Continuity Plan
- How can AI predict disasters?
- Significance of a certified and skilled cybersecurity workforce
- Top Certifications in Business Continuity
- What is Incident Response?
- Why Is Incident Response Important?
- What should an incident response plan include?
- What is an Incident Response Process?
- Phases of the incident response lifecycle
- What is an Incident Response Plan?
- Building an Incident Response Team
- Best Incident Response Tools
- How to Become a Certified Incident Handler?
- What is Threat Intelligence in Cybersecurity?
- Who is A Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst?
- What Are The Types of Threat Intelligence?
- Creating a Cyber Threat Intelligence Program
- How Do You Implement Cyber Threat Intelligence?
- Planning for a threat intelligence program
- What is A Threat Intelligence Feed?
- How do you use cyber threat intelligence?
- How Do You Become a Threat Intelligence Analyst?
Is your organization equipped to defend against the increasing number of cyberattacks? Penetration testing is one of the best ways to evaluate your organization’s IT and security infrastructure as it identifies vulnerabilities in networks and systems. Unpatched vulnerabilities are an open invitation to cybercriminals. The National Institute of Standards and Technology discovered 4,068 high-risk vulnerabilities in 2021 (NIST).
The recent surge in cyberattacks has fueled the demand for penetration testing. In June 2021, the White House released a memo that urged businesses to conduct penetration tests to defend against ransomware threats (The White House, 2021). Security experts need to view networks and IT infrastructure from the perspective of threat actors to successfully prevent, detect, respond to, and recover from cyberattacks. In this blog, we will explore the importance of penetration testing in depth and learn the role of a penetration tester.