Date: June 8, 2023
Time: 7:00 PM IST | 9:30 AM EDT | 2:30 PM CET
Topic: Conducting Pen Testing in Cloud Settings to Secure Business Environments
Abstract: As businesses rely more and more on cloud-based infrastructure to support their critical activities, securing these environments has become more important than ever. Cloud-based attacks are increasing at an alarming rate. According to the Cost of Data Breach Report, the average total cost of a data breach is around 4.35 million USD (IBM, 2022). Recent years have witnessed several high-profile security breaches attributed to cloud vulnerabilities. In 2021, the Microsoft Exchange Server hack affected over 30,000 organizations, while the Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack disrupted fuel supplies across the east coast of the United States. This webinar will equip attendees with knowledge and tools to conduct penetration testing in cloud environments and secure their enterprise business activities.
- identifying and prioritizing potential vulnerabilities in cloud environments
- understanding different pen testing techniques and the unique challenges of testing cloud environments
- developing a comprehensive penetration testing strategy for cloud-based infrastructure
- evaluating the efficiency of existing security procedures
- recommending strategies for remediating identified vulnerabilities
- generating comprehensive reports and communicating pen testing results to stakeholders
- complying with industry regulations and meeting the security requirements of different regulatory frameworks.
Sergey Chubarov, Security Expert
Bio: Sergey Chubarov is a Security and Cloud Expert, Instructor with 15+ years of experience in Microsoft technologies.
His day-to-day job is to help companies securely embrace cloud technologies. He has certifications and recognitions such as Microsoft MVP: Security, OSCP, OSEP, eCPPT, eCPTX, Microsoft Certified Trainer, MCT Regional Lead, EC Council’s C|EH, C|PENT, L|PT, C|CSE, C|EI, CREST C|PSA, C|RT and more.
Sergey often speaks at local and international conferences like Global Azure, DEF CON, Black Hat Europe, Wild West Hackin’ Fest, Security BSides, Workplace Ninja, Midwest Management Summit, Hack in the Box, etc.
*Examples, analysis, views and opinion shared by the speakers are personal and not endorsed by EC-Council or their respective employer(s)