EC-Council, a global leader in cybersecurity certifications and training and the inventor of the world acclaimed Certified Ethical Hacking (C|EH) credential, in association with the National Cyber Security Agency (NACSA), grants USD 1 million worth of scholarships towards a shared vision of safeguarding Malaysia’s digital landscape.
According to recent reports, Malaysia witnessed a 47% increase in cyber crime in the past year alone. This significant rise in cyber incidents highlights the pressing need for a strong and skilled cybersecurity workforce.
To address the challenges, the Prime Minister announced the drafting of a Cyber Security Bill, empowering NACSA with clear legal authority to regulate and enforce cybersecurity laws. This aims to effectively combat cyber threats and ensure the safety and security of Malaysia’s digital landscape.
In line with these strategic cybersecurity initiatives, the collaboration between EC-Council and NACSA to offer scholarships to deserving individuals represents a significant milestone for Malaysia’s cybersecurity landscape.
Through this transformative scholarship program, aspiring cybersecurity professionals in Malaysia will have the opportunity to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively combat cyber threats.
Successful awardees will receive a full scholarship to cover the cost of EC-Council’s job-based and skill-based cybersecurity learning paths co-developed with leading industry experts.
Get Any One Learning Path with Your Fully Funded Scholarship
Designing and Handling IT Infrastructure
Learn about major network attacks and security, how to use Cisco technologies and solutions to design and build an enterprise network, how to create advanced functions in PowerShell, building and maintaining Microsoft Server 2019, and more.
Information Security Specialist
Master essential skills to become an Information Security Specialist with this hands-on learning path. You’ll learn about incident response plan, the importance of information security, the relationship between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and much more.
Programming for Ethical Hackers
Transforming Business Decisions with Data Analytics
Master data analytics techniques needed to generate actionable business insights from data. You’ll learn about the Jupyter ecosystem, the scientific Python ecosystem, how to handle complex data in Tableau, and much more with this learning path.
How to Apply for This Scholarship in 3 Simple Steps
Redeem your unique voucher code (which you will receive via email) on EC-Council’s online learning platform and get access to your selected learning path.
Apply for the Scholarship Now
Showcase Your Skills with a Certificate of Achievement
After completing each course in the bundle, you’ll be awarded a certificate of achievement from EC-Council. Share it with potential employers and your community to showcase your skills and gain a competitive edge.
Terms and Conditions of This Scholarship
- Scholarships are limited in number and subject to availability.
- Vouchers issued under this scholarship cannot be redeemed for their monetary value.
- Only citizens of Malaysia are eligible for this scholarship. You must submit proof of citizenship if deemed necessary. Failing to do so will result in the immediate disqualification of your application.
- This scholarship is only open to applicants who have not yet started their studies with an EC-Council certification.
- The applicants should be at least 18 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates are requested to furnish true and accurate information. Failing to do so will result in the immediate disqualification of their application.
- Scholarships will be granted at the sole discretion of EC-Council and National Cyber Security Agency (NACSA).
- The selected candidates must share their honest feedback in written/video reviews with EC-Council on the successful completion of their program. EC-Council reserves the right to publish these reviews on all digital channels.
- Scholarships are not available with any other discount or special pricing offer. Decisions about scholarships are final, and no further correspondence will be considered.
- Scholarships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions about Scholarship Program
All of our courses come with professional EC-Council certificates of achievement that verify that you completed the course and passed the final exam (if applicable). You will then be able to share these certificates on social media with your peers and future employers.
Your access to any learning path lasts for one year which means that you will have access to your courses (including all updates) for an entire year before your subscription is expired.
No, you get complete access to your learning materials online and take the assessment exam online.
Be rest assured there are no hidden costs. EC-Council and National Cyber Security Agency (NACSA) want to give back to the cybersecurity community that has been supportive of us. And hence, we have launched a full-funded cybersecurity scholarship.
Absolutely! EC-Council’s learning paths are suitable for professionals of all knowledge levels, especially beginners. The structured curriculum will help you build all foundational skills from scratch and take you to more advanced concepts and hands-on practice.
Yes! EC-Council’s learning paths are suitable for professionals of all knowledge levels. The structured curriculum will help you build all foundational programming and cybersecurity skills from scratch and take you to more advanced concepts and hands-on practice.