LPT BOARD MEMBERS
[table “2” not found /]
Jean Saad is the Cloud Security Specialist of Cirrus. Jean leads the cloud security team, and he has direct, day-to-day management responsibility over the risk, compliance and cyber defense streams of the cloud. His team provides customers remote security operations center services and security service consultancy depending on their need. In addition, the team is responsible for maintaining the ISO certification of Cirrus and the design and implementation of the latest security technology to maintain the security operation of the cloud and its customer.
Throughout the years, Jean has gained excellent knowledge in:
- Identifying and containing security threats and attack vectors.
- Implementing ISO 27000 series.
- Developing secure network and system design.
His proficiency includes digital investigations, penetration testing, security audits, systems and services hardening, information system security audits and, exploit and malware development. Before joining Cirrus, Jean was the Head of Network and System Cyber Security at a security service company. Jean has a Master’s degree in Networking and Systems security from University of Saint Joseph (USJ Lebanon) and holds a Computer and Communication Engineering degree from the Notre Dame University (NDU Lebanon).
Adarsh S V Nair
Mr. Adarsh S V Nair is an information Security Professional with expertise in Information Security Auditing, Risk Management, Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, Digital Forensic Investigation and a wide range of vulnerabilities & threats identification and mitigation. Currently, he is associated with UST Global Inc, Trivandrum as Head of Information Security, managing teams taking care of the Information Security Compliance across the organization. He has done his masters in Information Security and bachelors in Computer Science & Engineering. His certifications include CISSP, CRT, OSCP, LPT, ECSA, CPSA, CHFI, CEH, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, ISO 22301 Lead Auditor, etc. He has received an Award from Govt. of Kerala for outstanding contribution to the Cyber Security domain in 2017, the top-contributor recognition from Kerala State Police Chief in 2018 and hall of fame from Google, SAP, Intel, etc. He has participated in discussions, shared his views and wrote articles on Ransomware, Financial Frauds, Phishing, Social Engineering Attacks, Dark Net, etc. in various print and visual media. Delivered talks on Information Security topics at various national and international conferences. Voluntarily, he serves as Deputy Commander – Information Security in Kerala Police Cyberdome, Co-Leader of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), Advisory board member of EC-Council, USA and Business Advisory Committee Member in Security(Cyber) domain at Kerala Academy for Skills Excellence(KASE). He has two international research publications in ACM and IEEE journals.
About LPT (Master) Board
The EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) Licensure Board is a member based network of volunteers that are recognized by EC-Council and the society as key leaders in the field of information security. They are carefully selected from the industry and are committed to the information security community. An invitation is extended to these individuals to be part of the LPT (Master) Licensure Board and the selection criteria are based on the credibility and contribution to the information security community. More importantly, they remain an independent voice for the industry.
With the formation of the Board, we hope to identity changes to our present EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) licensure criteria and procedures and to ensure that our license remains valuable and up-to-date. The LPT (Master) Licensure Board shall hereby be responsible to advice EC-Council in the development and the maintenance of EC-Council LPT (Master) licensing matters.
Roles and Responsibilities
The role and responsibilities of the EC-Council Licensed Penetration Tester (Master) Licensure Board members vary based on their area of expertise, the development projects at hand and the resource availability of members. Their contribution can be in many ways, some of which are stipulated below and are by no means exhaustive:
- Contribute innovative ideas for the benefit of expanding as well as develop the LPT (Master) licensing procedure for certified members.
- Represent EC-Council in global events for the benefit of the security community.
- Indulge in the sharing of best practices and assist the EC-Council management in driving global standards in providing world-class, quality licenses.
- Contribute in technical reviews and assist EC-Council in disseminating knowledge and information pertaining to information security.
- Mentor and advise the EC-Council management by sharing their knowledge and experience in continuous effort in upbringing the LPT (Master) licensure standards.
- Advocate for EC-Council activities and events sponsored or supported by EC-Council, as well as promote peer interaction and professional development.
- Assist the management of EC-Council in designing and developing ideas for the continuity of the LPT (Master) application procedure.