About the Scholarship
EC-Council announces $1,000,000 in C|EH Practical scholarship funding to the ethical hacking community in the form of exam vouchers. This scholarship will be awarded to students and professionals to further their careers in cybersecurity. To encourage diversity and representation within the ethical hacking community, 50% of the C|EH Practical Scholarship has been reserved for women and neurodiverse individuals.
C|EH Practical is the world’s first industry-ready ethical hacking assessment exam conducted Live online, 100% verified, and remotely proctored. A total of 2,000 qualified cybersecurity professionals will be selected for this program and given a chance to prove their skills through the C|EH Practical exam. Selected candidates will be given an opportunity to demonstrate their skills in a live 6-hour, remotely proctored C|EH Practical exam with 20 challenges.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Elevate your chances to apply to world-class organizations like Amazon Web Services, Century Link, Lockheed Martin, Accenture, Defense Point Security, IBM, Microsoft, and more! These companies want candidates with validated practical skills and programs like C|EH Practical provide a reliable platform for candidates to do just that.
- Learn to demonstrate your practical skills in real-world scenarios and become eligible to apply to leading government and private entities across the globe.
- Become the ideal Red Team candidate with the C|EH Practical challenge.
- Discover vulnerabilities across major operating systems, databases, and networks. Test your skills with the C|EH Practical exam!
- Get a chance to earn the reputed C|EH Master designation after demonstrating mastery in the C|EH credential via the C|EH Practical.
An exciting career awaits a C|EH:
11000+ jobs showcased on
An average salary of
$94,000 in the U.S.*
Different Job Roles
20+ cybersecurity job roles
Ready to further your career in Ethical Hacking?
About C|EH Practical
C|EH Practical incorporates a hands-on environment and systematic process across each ethical hacking domain and methodology, enabling you to gain job ready skills to fulfill the responsibilities of an ethical hacker.
The C|EH Practical Assessment includes:
Modern scenarios and
Live virtual machines
The latest tools used
in the industry
Why Choose C|EH Practical?
A professional who holds the C|EH Practical credential confirms that they can:
- Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
- Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration.
- Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
- Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet sniffing.
- Conduct various web server and web application attacks, including directory traversal, parameter tampering, XSS, etc.
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems.
The C|EH Practical is an objective proof that allows recruiters to easily recognize professionals who have the hands-on skills they need in potential employees.
Don’t miss this opportunity to further your career in Ethical Hacking!
Terms and Conditions:
Scholarships are limited in number and subject to availability.
C|EH Practical vouchers issued under the scholarship cannot be redeemed for their monetary value.
Candidates are requested to furnish true and accurate information. Failing to do so will immediately disqualify their application.
Candidates are requested to showcase their intelligence by sharing their work in the cybersecurity domain, including published work, case studies they participated in, scores from previous examinations, and any other relevant information for their application.
It is mandatory to share the contact details and designation of a verifier who can validate the claims made by the applicant.
Scholarships will be granted at the sole discretion of EC-Council.
Scholarships cannot be combined with any other discount or special pricing offer. EC-Council’s decisions in relation to scholarships are final and no further correspondence will be considered.
Scholarships are non-transferable and the recipient must pay the processing fees of $99 within 7 days of the scholarship being granted.
Non-payment of fees by this date and/or changing your program start date will forfeit any scholarship awarded.
The deadline for submission is Dec 13, 2021.
Accepted and Trusted Globally
"*" indicates required fields