Certified Ethical Hacker Certification
A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems and uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but in a lawful and legitimate manner to assess the security posture of a target system(s). The CEH credential certifies individuals in the specific network security discipline of Ethical Hacking from a vendor-neutral perspective.
The Purpose of the CEH credential is to:
- Establish and govern minimum standards for credentialing professional information security specialists in ethical hacking measures.
- Inform the public that credentialed individuals meet or exceed the minimum standards.
- Reinforce ethical hacking as a unique and self-regulating profession.
About the Exam
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
- Exam Prefix: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
In order to maintain the high integrity of our certifications exams, EC-Council Exams are provided in multiple forms (I.e. different question banks). Each form is carefully analyzed through beta testing with an appropriate sample group under the purview of a committee of subject matter experts that ensure that each of our exams not only has academic rigor but also has “real world” applicability. We also have a process to determine the difficulty rating of each question. The individual rating then contributes to an overall “Cut Score” for each exam form. To ensure each form has equal assessment standards, cut scores are set on a “per exam form” basis. Depending on which exam form is challenged, cut scores can range from 60% to 78%.
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER TRAINING PROGRAM
The Certified Ethical Hacker program is the most desired information security training program any information security professional will ever want to be in. To master the hacking technologies, you will need to become one, but an ethical one! The accredited course provides the advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. As we put it, “To beat a hacker, you need to think like a hacker”.
This course will immerse you into the Hacker Mindset so that you will be able to defend against future attacks. The security mindset in any organization must not be limited to the silos of a certain vendor, technologies or pieces of equipment.
This ethical hacking course puts you in the driver’s seat of a hands-on environment with a systematic process. Here, you will be exposed to an entirely different way of achieving optimal information security posture in their organization; by hacking it! You will scan, test, hack and secure your own systems. You will be taught the five phases of ethical hacking and the ways to approach your target and succeed at breaking in every time! The five phases include Reconnaissance, Gaining Access, Enumeration, Maintaining Access, and covering your tracks.
The Most Comprehensive Ethical Hacking Course in the World
This is the worlds most advanced certified ethical hacking course with 20 of the most current security domains any individual will ever want to know when they are planning to beef up the information security posture of their organization. In 20 comprehensive modules, the course covers 340 attack technologies, commonly used by hackers.
About the Program
Our security experts have designed over 140 labs which mimic real time scenarios in the course to help you “live” through an attack as if it were real and provide you with access to over 2200 commonly used hacking tools to immerse you into the hacker world.
As “a picture tells a thousand words”, our developers have all this and more for you in over 1685 graphically rich, specially designed slides to help you grasp complex security concepts in depth which will be presented to you in a 5 day hands on class by our Certified EC-Council Instructor.
The goal of this course is to help you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in a penetration testing or ethical hacking situation. You walk out the door with ethical hacking skills that are highly in demand, as well as the internationally recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification! This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
What is New in CEH Version 10 CourseModule 01: Introduction to Ethical Hacking
Module 02: Footprinting and Reconnaissance
Module 03: Scanning Networks
Module 04: Enumeration
Module 05: Vulnerability Analysis
Module 06: System Hacking
Module 07: Malware Threats
Module 08: Sniffing
Module 09: Social Engineering
Module 10: Denial-of-Service
Module 11: Session Hijacking
Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
Module 15: SQL Injection
Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
Module 18: IoT Hacking
Module 19: Cloud Computing
Module 20: Cryptography
Who Is It For?
The Certified Ethical Hacking training course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Duration: 5 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
In order to be eligible to attempt EC-Council CEH, certification examination, candidate may opt to:
Attend Official Training:
If a candidate have completed an official EC-Council training either at an Accredited Training Center, via the iClass platform, or at an approved academic institution, the candidate is eligible to attempt the relevant EC-Council exam without going through the application process. For more information click HERE
Attempt Exam without Official Training:
In order to be considered for the EC-Council CEH exam without attending official training, candidate must have at least 2 years of work experience in the Information Security domain and remit a non-refundable eligibility application fee of USD 100.00 along with their application form. For more information click HERE
- Becoming a Certified Ethical Hacker has helped me jump one step ahead in my career. Learning the various tools and how to use them in iLabs, as well as, tackling arising concerns was very practical.Sowmya IbrahimpatanamGraduate Student, Illinois Institute of Technology
- I recommend the CEH, not only for its diverse course content but also because it has helped me in my career! This was extremely useful for my career as I deal with the configuration of firewalls, WAFs, and many other cybersecurity products.Ruvimal SenanayakeTechnical Support Engineer, South Asian Technologies (Pvt) Ltd.
- The Certified Ethical Hacker program was a great learning experience, the course ware was extensive and self-explanatory, while the labs gave me the opportunity to place into practice what I had learned.Andres J. Duarte Student, Florida International University
- I pursued the C|EH training program to help my career in the cybersecurity industry expand and I was not disappointed. The content of the course was extremely enriching and useful for a variety of real-world scenarios.Rafael Edison PerezIT Security Division Manager, National Emergency System 9-1-1
- The courseware and training was excellent, through more than 140 interactive labs, I was able to gain hands-on experience, navigating through systems using a simulated real-life environment. I recommend this program to all information security professionals for its various benefits!Antonio Fernandes Regional Director, ASPERTIC
- Sushanth Sadanand K.Executive Program Head, Global BFSI Regulatory Compliance & CISO Cyber Security Strategist, GTS
I have done my CEH training in the year of 2003 and that was the time I have entered Security field and after doing CEH training, it gives lot of value / growth for my Information security career. I would recommend CEH to anyone specializing in information security domain and the course will give you fundamental knowledge about hacking, threats and the measures to defend your organization. I am sure CEH certification would provide great value to cyber security professionals.
- Greatly enjoy this course as it brought me up-to-date with some of the emerging exploits that I had not been exposed to over the course of my work. The hands-on labs were good and helpful in understand the tool functionality and challenges in defensing against them for an organizations Enterprise network.Daniel A. RicciChief Warrant Officer/Cyber Analyst, U.S. Navy
EC-Council’s Official delivery platform includes your study material, iLabs (virtual labs) and gives you the most flexible options for training to fit your busy work schedule!