Enroll now to get details on Plans & Pricing
EC-COUNCIL DISASTER RECOVERY PROFESSIONAL v3
The EDRP certification is aimed at educating and validating a candidate’s ability to plan, strategize, implement, and maintain a business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
From 9/11 to Hurricane Katrina to the recent WannaCry fiasco, the business community has been hit repeatedly by one disaster after another in the past decade and a half. The scary part is that the frequency is increasing exponentially in the past few years, thanks to the growing number of cyber-attacks.
Even scarier is the study that shows that 2 out of 5 business still do not even have a disaster recovery and business continuity plan. And out of the ones that do, only about half of them even test it regularly to see if it is still relevant. Furthermore, industry experts have reiterated the fact in every forum possible, that the size of the business is irrelevant to having a recovery and business continuity plan. Everyone needs to have one to stay relevant in current times.
This scenario can only be amended by trained BC/DR professionals who not only understand the gravity of the situation, but also are equipped to ensure that businesses are least impacted when a disaster strikes.
About The Course
EDRP provides the professionals with a strong understanding of business continuity and disaster recovery principles, including conducting business impact analysis, assessing of risks, developing policies and procedures, and implementing a plan. It also teaches professionals how to secure data by putting policies and procedures in place, and how to recover and restore their organization’s critical data in the aftermath of a disaster.
About the Exam
Number of Questions: 150
Passing Score: 70%
Test Duration: 4 hours
Test Format: MCQ
Test Delivery: ECC Exam Portal
Who Is It For?
- IT Professionals in the BC/DR or System Administration domain
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Consultants
- Individuals wanting to establish themselves in the field of IT Business
Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- IT Risk Managers and Consultants
- CISOs and IT Directors
This solution is an asynchronous, self-study environment which that delivers EC-Council’s sought-after EDRP, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity training courses in a streaming video format.
iWeek (Live Online)
This solution is a live, online, instructor-led training course, which means you can attend a the EDRP, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity training course with a live instructor from anywhere with an internet connection.
This solution offers you the opportunity to learn the EDRP, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity program from world-class instructors, and the opportunity to collaborate with top Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity professionals.
Training Partner (In Person)
This solution offers “in-person” training for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity so that you can get the benefit of collaborating with your peers and gaining real-world skills, conveniently located in your backyard.
Course OutlineModule 01: Introduction to Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity
Module 02: Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Module 03: Risk Assessment
Module 04: Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
Module 05: Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
Module 06: Data Backup Strategies
Module 07: Data Recovery Strategies
Module 08: Virtualization-Based Disaster Recovery
Module 09: System Recovery
Module 10: Centralized and Decentralized System Recovery
Module 11: Disaster Recovery Planning Process
Module 12: BCP Testing, Maintenance, and Training
What Is New In This Version?
- This version has a completely updated and redesigned curriculum which approaches the BC/DR domain covering the latest industry gaps, concepts, best practices, trends and technologies.
- EDRPv3 combines BC and DR into a single fluent approach which allows enterprises to gain a holistic view of their requirements.
- It provides focus to BC/DR in an IT environment, as compared to the previous version of EDRP which dealt with generic disaster recovery.
- A completely new set of labs are developed to enable attendees to gain critical experience and skills in BC/DR.
- The program is designed to provide much needed step-by-step guidance to attendees and then tests their knowledge through case studies.
- EDRPv3 addresses gaps in other BC/DR programs by providing helpful templates that are applied to BC/DR efforts in an enterprise.
- The courseware comes complete with reports and white papers sourced from some of the top practitioners of the BC/DR industry.
- Compliant to the United States National Initiative for Cyber Education
- Program framework and instructional approach is carefully architectured to follow a four-stage BCDR methodology, as practiced by the industry.
Enroll now to get details on Plans & Pricing
How to Build a Strategic Business Continuity Plan beyond COVID-19
by EC-Council on March 28, 2020 at 6:48 am
After the rapid spread of COVID–19, arguably, every organization around the world shifted its primary priorities dramatically. As a result, several […]
4 Cybersecurity Challenges affecting Business Continuity since the Coronavirus Outbreak
by EC-Council on March 17, 2020 at 10:07 am
With the rise of coronavirus (COVID-19), businesses around the world are facing major disruptions. They are struggling to continue business […]
8 Steps to a successful disaster recovery plan
by EC-Council on November 25, 2019 at 9:49 am
From large-scale enterprises to small companies, no business is immune to the dramatic impacts of sudden data loss or even temporary outages. These […]
AGE REQUIREMENTS AND POLICIES
The age requirement for attending the disaster recovery and business continuity training EDRP or attempting the exam is restricted to any candidate that is at least 18 years old.
If the candidate is under the age of 18, they are not eligible to attend the official training or eligible to attempt the disaster recovery training certification exam unless they provide the accredited training center/EC-Council a written consent of their parent/legal guardian and a supporting letter from their institution of higher learning. Only applicants from nationally accredited institution of higher learning shall be considered.
EC-Council reserves the right to impose additional restriction to comply with the policy. Failure to act in accordance with this clause shall render the authorized training center in violation of their agreement with EC-Council. EC-Council reserves the right to revoke the disaster recovery and business continuity certification EDRP of any person in breach of this requirement.