EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (Practical)
ECSA (Practical) presents you with an organization and its network environment, containing multiple hosts. The internal network consists of several subnets housing various organizational units. It is made up of militarized and demilitarized zones, connected with a huge pool of database servers in a database zone. As a security precaution, and by design, all the internal resource zones are configured with different subnet IPs. The militarized zone houses the domain controllers and application servers that provide application frameworks for various departments of the organization.
The World’s First Penetration Testing Industry Readiness Assessment That Is 100% Verified, Online, Live, Proctored!The ECSA (Practical) tests your ability to perform threat and exploit research, understand exploits in the wild, write your own exploits, customize payloads, and make critical decisions at different phases of a pen testing engagement that can make or break the whole assessment. You will also be required to create a professional pen testing report with essential elements and guidance for the organization in the scenario to act on.
ECSA (Practical) Credential Holders Are Proven To Be Able To:
- Perform advanced network scans beyond perimeter defenses, leading to automated and manual vulnerability analysis, exploit selection, customization, launch and post exploitation maneuvers.
- Customize payloads
- Make critical decisions at different phases of a pen-testing engagement
- Perform advanced network scans beyond perimeter defenses
- Perform automated and manual vulnerability analysis
- Customization, launch, and post exploitation maneuvers
- Perform a full fledged Penetration Testing engagement
- Create a professional pen-testing report
- Demonstrate the application of penetration testing methodology presented in the ECSA program
ECSA (Practical) Training Program: Penetration Testing
The preparatory course for this certification is the EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA) course. While there is no additional course or training required after the ECSA, we strongly recommend that you attempt the ECSA (Practical) exam only if you have attended the current ECSA course/equivalent. The aim of this credential is to help set gifted penetration testing practitioners apart from the crowd.
Who Is It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
There is no predefined eligibility criteria for those interested in attempting the ECSA (Practical) exam. You can purchase the exam dashboard code here
Clause: Age Requirements and Policies Concerning Minors
The age requirement for attending the training or attempting the exam is restricted to any candidate that is at least 18 years old.
In order to proceed with the exam the below steps will need to be completed:
- The exam dashboard code can be purchased here.
- Upon successful purchase, the candidate will be sent the exam dashboard code with instructions to schedule the exam.
Note:The exam dashboard code is valid for 1 year from date of receipt.
- Should you require the exam dashboard code validity to be extended, kindly contact [email protected] before the expiry date. Only valid/ active codes can be extended.
- The exam needs to be scheduled a min 3 days prior to the desired exam date. Exam slots are subject to availability.
The trust that the industry places in our credentials is very important to us. We see it as our duty to ensure that the holders of this credential are proven, “hands on”, penetration testers who are able to perform in the real world to solve real world challenges.
As such, the ECSA (Practical) is designed as a hands-on exam that will test the skills of the penetration tester BEYOND just their knowledge.
This exam is an online, proctored, practical exam that can last up to 12 hours.
We know that travelling to an exam center can be difficult for many. As such, we are pleased to announce that you can take the ECSA (Practical) exam from the comfort of your home, but you need to be prepared to be proctored by a dedicated EC-Council Proctor certification team under strict supervision.
This solution is an asynchronous, self-study environment which delivers EC-Council’s sought after IT Security training courses in a streaming video format.
iWeek (Live Online)
This solution is a live, online, instructor-led training course which means you can attend a course with a live instructor from anywhere with an internet connection.
This solution offers you the opportunity to learn from world-class instructors and the opportunity to collaborate with top Infosecurity professionals.
Training Partner (In Person)
This solution offers “in-person” training so that you can get the benefit of collaborating with your peers and gaining real-world skills, conveniently located in your backyard.
EC-Council’s Official delivery platform includes your study material, iLabs (virtual labs) and gives you the most flexible options for training to fit your busy work schedule!