Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA)
Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst (C|TIA) is designed and developed in collaboration with cybersecurity and threat intelligence experts across the globe to help organizations identify and mitigate business risks by converting unknown internal and external threats into known threats. It is a comprehensive, specialist-level program that teaches a structured approach for building effective threat intelligence.
In the ever-changing threat landscape, C|TIA is an essential program for those who deal with cyber threats on a daily basis. Organizations today demand a professional-level cybersecurity threat intelligence analyst who can extract
the intelligence from data by implementing various advanced strategies. Such professional-level programs can only be achieved when the core of the curricula maps with and is compliant to government and industry published threat intelligence frameworks.
C|TIA is a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach, covering concepts from planning the threat intelligence project to building a report to disseminating threat intelligence. These concepts are highly essential while building effective threat intelligence and, when used properly, can secure organizations from future threats or attacks.
This program addresses all the stages involved in the Threat Intelligence Life Cycle. This attention to a realistic and futuristic approach makes C|TIA one of the most comprehensive threat intelligence certifications on the market today. This program provides the solid, professional knowledge that is required for a career in threat intelligence, and enhances your skills as a Threat Intelligence Analyst, increasing your employability. It is desired by most cybersecurity engineers, analysts, and professions from around the world and is respected by hiring authorities.
The Purpose of C|TIA is
- To enable individuals and organizations with the ability to prepare and run a threat intelligence program that allows ‘evidence-based knowledge’ and provides ‘actionable advice’ about ‘existing and unknown threats’.
- To ensure that organizations have predictive capabilities rather than just proactive measures beyond active defense mechanism.
- To empower information security professionals with the skills to develop a professional, systematic, and repeatable real-life threat intelligence program.
- To differentiate threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals.
- For individuals: To provide an invaluable ability of structured threat intelligence to enhance skills and boost their employability.
Fill Out Our Inquiry Form to Learn More
Why Organizations Need A Threat Intelligence Team
Cyber threat intelligence includes reliable data collection from numerous sources, context relevant analysis, production of useful intelligence, and distributing the relevant information to stakeholders. Organizations can upgrade their defenses and create countermeasures by acquiring intelligence related to the Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) of potential threat actors. A threat intelligence analyst should have specialized skills and knowledge to competently understand the methodology and mindset of modern attackers and deploy the threat intelligence accordingly.
This program will benefit students who are looking to build effective threat intelligence for their organization in order to combat modern-day cyber-attacks and prevent future attacks.
Learning Objectives of C|TIA Program
Fill Out Our Inquiry Form to Learn More
Why Become a Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst?
The program is based on a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence.
The Credential Helps Increase Employability
This program provides the necessary knowledge to start a career/ enhance your skills as a Threat Intelligence Analyst, thereby increasing your employability
The Training Program Is Developed by SMEs
It is designed and developed by subject matter experts from all across the globe to ensure the content matches what is needed by the job market.
It Follows a Detect, Respond, Defeat Methodology
It provides the best practices to detect, respond, and defeat focused threats which helps improve the organizational security posture
C|TIA Is a Holistic Approach to Threat Intelligence
It is a method-driven program that uses a holistic approach, covering concepts from planning the threat intelligence project to building a report to disseminating threat intelligence.
It Helps Professionals Combat Cyber Threats
C|TIA is a highly essential program for those who deal with cyber threats.
A Holistic Approach to Cyber Threat Intelligence
The program was based on a rigorous Job Task Analysis (JTA) of the job roles involved in the field of threat intelligence. This program differentiates threat intelligence professionals from other information security professionals. It is a highly interactive, comprehensive, standards-based, intensive 3-day training program that teaches information security professionals to build professional threat intelligence.
About the CourseCourse Duration:
Total Training: 3 Days (9:00 AM to 5:00 PM) or 24 hours
The C|TIA exam can be challenged post the completion of attending the complete official C|TIA course. Candidates that successfully pass the exam will receive their C|TIA certificate and membership privileges. Members are required to adhere to the policies of EC-Council’s Continuing Education Policy.
- Introduction to Threat Intelligence
- Cyber Threats and Kill Chain Methodology
- Requirements, Planning, Direction, and Review
- Data Collection and Processing
- Data Analysis
- Intelligence Reporting and Dissemination
Who Is It For?
- Ethical Hackers
- Security Practitioners, Engineers, Analysts, Specialist, Architects, and Managers
- Threat Intelligence Analysts, Associates, Researchers, Consultants
- Threat Hunters
- SOC Professionals
- Digital Forensic and Malware Analysts
- Incident Response Team Members
- Any mid-level to high-level cybersecurity professionals with a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Individuals from the information security profession and who want to enrich their skills and knowledge in the field of cyber threat intelligence.
- Individuals interested in preventing cyber threats.
About the Exam
C|TIA allows cybersecurity professionals to demonstrate their mastery of the knowledge and skills required for threat intelligence
Number of Questions: 50
Duration: 2 hours
Availability: EC-Council Exam Portal
Test Format: Multiple Choice
Passing Score: 70%
To be eligible to challenge the C|TIA Exam, the candidate must either:
- Attend official EC-Council C|TIA training through an accredited EC-Council Partner (Accredited Training Center, iWeek, or iLearn) (All candidates are required to pay the USD100 application fee unless your training fee already includes this) or
- Submit an application showing a minimum of 2 years working experience in information security (All candidates are required to pay USD 100 as a non-refundable application fee)
For more information visit cert.eccouncil.org
This solution is an asynchronous, self-study environment which delivers EC-Council’s sought after IT Security training courses in a streaming video format.
iWeek (Live Online)
This solution is a live, online, instructor-led training course which means you can attend a course with a live instructor from anywhere with an internet connection.
This solution offers you the opportunity to learn from world-class instructors and the opportunity to collaborate with top Infosecurity professionals.
Training Partner (In Person)
This solution offers “in-person” training so that you can get the benefit of collaborating with your peers and gaining real-world skills, conveniently located in your backyard.
Fill Out Our Inquiry Form to Learn More